Sola Waterproof Changing Coat Robe Jacket Watersports Canoe Kayak Sailing
- AN ESSENTIAL GARMENT FOR THE OUTDOOR ENTHUSIAST, WHATEVER YOUR SPORT OR ACTIVITY
- THIS SOLA CHANGING COAT WILL KEEP YOU WARM, DRY AND COMFORTABLE WHILST YOU CHANGE.
- IT IS FLEECE LINED WIND AND FEATURES A WATERPROOF EXTERIOR WITH A HOOD TO KEEP YOU WARM AND DRY.
- ALSO HAS FLEECE LINED POCKETS, ADJUSTABLE VELCRO CUFFS, A REVERSIBLE ZIP AND TWO INTERNAL ZIP POCKETS
MEDIUM (APPROX. LENGTH 115CM)
LARGE (APPROX. LENGTH 124CM)
Product Code: 410600
The Yalu Side Zip is ideal for recreational users who want an extremely comfortable side zip buoyancy aid for highly active sailing to kayaking. The PVC foam front panel increases comfort and flexibility. It features soft foam shoulders and side adjustment.
- Ergonomic unrestrictive scoop design
- ISO 12402-5 approved
- PVC foam front panel for increased comfort and flexibility
- Fully adjustable waist webbing strap for tailored fit
- Quick release side clasp
- Elasticated sides with robust YKK® zip making the jacket suitable for multi wearer use (within chest/weight range)
- Durable Nylon cover
- High cut to allow maximum movement
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable
- Crotch straps included
We wanted to make the quintessential casual sailors jacket but at the same time make it soft, comfortable and waterproof so you never need take it off.
The outer is a PU Coated Nylon twill fabric that is taped to produce a water proof measure of 5000mm, and breathability of 5000g/m2/24.
The lining is a 160g/m2 Fleece which is cosy yet not overly hot – making this jacket something you can wear on both summer days and winter evenings.