Category PERFORMANCE – WOMEN – Softshells Series Hybrid Description A softshell is the only thing to have to hand when the sun goes in, but you are staying out. The Hybrid Softshell has 2-way stretch, O’Neill Hyperdry, a full zip and a fixed hood, along with stylish, pared back colour and print options. Stuff it in your bag and know you’ll never be caught out.
With the SELENIUM you’re always ready for the next winter adventure. In cold winter weather, this warm, light and comfortable down jacket is a joy to wear.
The fill consists of high-loft duck down. Even though it weighs very little, you can feel the warmth as soon as you put the jacket on. The windproof outer fabric boosts the insulation performance. The hood protects your head from the cold and can be detached when it’s not needed.
- Weight: 560 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water resistant fabric
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
WATERPROOF K-VAP WINDBREAKER
TUCK AWAY HOOD SYSTEM
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X3 mid-weight ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Zip opening outer neck with easy stow toggle
- Opening neoprene inner neck
- Latex inner wrists with Aquaout outer seals
- Aquaout waist seal
- Easy access double front zip pockets with sewn drainage holes
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- Zip pocket on LH sleeve