Product DescriptionThe SOLA Charge Adult Breathable Taped Spray Top is constructed from Polyurethane (P.U.) breathable fabric with 100% taped seams.With its adjustable non-abrasive Dartex seals and neoprene waistband this spray top is ideal for use in watersports, kayaking or just walking in the rain.The Charge is Waterproof and windproof to keep the elements out and with a 2-ply pocket, your valuables will be kept safe and dry even if things get wet.
UA STORM LAUNCH LINKED UP JACKETUA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability Durable stretch-woven fabric delivers superior comfort & protection Ergonomic shaped hem provides the perfect amount of coverage Open hand pockets with interior media pocket Elastic cuffs
The Vortex is the perfect choice for every session. Whatever the sport, the Vortex provides all the protection and performance you’ll ever need.
- Body mapping technology ensure the most ergonomically shaped suit
- Super soft composite smooth skin seal that helps to minimise rub
- Extreme flex Neoprene core with added durability
- Plush thermal polyprop liner
- Zip barrier system
- Glued and double stitched, sealed seam system
Alder Coral Sole
Tough protective super tread sole.Protected heal.Durable and flexible upper with a soft neoprene and drain mesh combination.
Robust Velcro cross foot fastening ensures an individual snug fit – easy to adjust and helps slip the shoes on and off when wet.
Mesh vent side and top for easy drainage/air flow – keeps feet cool walking on hot sand and allows water to drain out easily when coming out of the water.
Quick drying and easy to care for – just rinse in fresh water after use.
Protection against hot sand/sea urchins/glass and sharp stones/coral etc.
Ideal for beach walking and general watersports use.
Perfect accompaniment to wetsuits and a must-have holiday accessory.
- High density double lines 3mm neoprene for wear and tear
- 4 way super stretch neoprene arms, shoulders and side panels.
- Flat locked seams
- Back entry ykk zip
- Double knit nylon knee pads
- Nylon collar with Lycra bound edges
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal.
- However, make sure breathing doesn’t feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose.
- This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area.
- Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Sola Waterproof Changing Coat Robe Jacket Watersports Canoe Kayak Sailing
- AN ESSENTIAL GARMENT FOR THE OUTDOOR ENTHUSIAST, WHATEVER YOUR SPORT OR ACTIVITY
- THIS SOLA CHANGING COAT WILL KEEP YOU WARM, DRY AND COMFORTABLE WHILST YOU CHANGE.
- IT IS FLEECE LINED WIND AND FEATURES A WATERPROOF EXTERIOR WITH A HOOD TO KEEP YOU WARM AND DRY.
- ALSO HAS FLEECE LINED POCKETS, ADJUSTABLE VELCRO CUFFS, A REVERSIBLE ZIP AND TWO INTERNAL ZIP POCKETS
MEDIUM (APPROX. LENGTH 115CM)
LARGE (APPROX. LENGTH 124CM)
The forefront of flexibility. Made for ultimate performance and a restriction-free ride, the Pro Series features Airlite Stretch Neoprene, an exclusive combination of two jacquard jerseys, laminated to our smart foam. An ultra-light and flexible neoprene is met with 3D panel shaping and minimal seam design, creating the most anatomic, form fitting, stretch neo jacket we’ve ever created. Simply put, it’s the most flexible wetsuit jacket we’ve ever made.
- Mens wetsuit jacket
- Pro Series
- Airlite Stretch Neoprene
- 3D panel shaping
- Minimal seams
- B-Lock Superflex stitch: the most flexible non sealed stitch
- Prints at chest and sleeve
- 1mm neoprene
DescriptionRegular-fit, cotton mix hoodie coming in wearable colour options with a fractured, stacked O’Neill chest graphic. Low-key and easy-wear, add a bit of Californian surf style to your off-duty look everytime you pull on the Triple O’Neill Hoodie.
O’NEILL MEN’S IRVINE 52 HOODIE JUMPER
DescriptionWith an American sports feel to its O’Neill founding year logo, on a classic shape hooded sweat with a kangaroo pouch pocket, the Irvine 52 Hoodie is bright, bold and ready to go!
Peak UK Storm Pants Features
Peak UK Kayaking Co Ltd
Articulated cut with bent knees and bum
Fully taped seams
Breathable and durable mid-heavy weight X3 nylon fabric with 20m waterproofing
Reinforced heavy weight X3 nylon ankles, knees and bum
Double waist design
Light weight X2.5 inner waist with grippy flat elastic and removable shoulder straps
1.5mm neoprene outer waist, designed to sandwich jacket waist in between
X4 breathable, durable and waterproof fully taped socks with flat locked seams
TWF XT3: This suit is a great durable all-rounder. The ample thickness and mesh panels make this wetsuit suitable for use from Spring to Autumn. The super-stretch shoulders and sleeves enable freedom of movement in all water-based activities.
- 100% TITANIUM FLATLOCKED STITCHING FOR COMFORT
- 3MM THICKNESS
- SUPERLITE ULTRA STRETCH SLEEVES
- MESH CHEST PANEL REDUCES WIND-CHILL
- SUPERLITE ULTRA STRETCH BACK PANEL
- GLIDE SKIN ADJUSTABLE COLLAR SYSTEM
- NON-CORROSIVE ZIPPER & VELCRO ZIP LOCK
- DURATEX STRETCH KNEE PADS
- NO UNDERARM SEAMS
- PRE-BENT KNEES & ELBOWS
- FREE FIT ANKLES WITH RAW EDGES
- SPECIFIC PADDLE ZONE
- NEW DENSITY NEOPRENE FOR MAXIMUM WEAR
- CERTIFIED UPF 50+ MAXIMUM UV PROTECTION
- COLOUR CO-ORDINATED STITCHING
SIZE CODE CHEST (INCHES) CHEST (CM) SML 34-36 86-91 MED 36-38 91-97 TLM 36-38 91-97 LGM 38-40 97-102 LGE 40-42 102-107 XLG 42-44 107-112 2XL 44-46 112-117 3XL 46-48 117-122